Thursday, April 24, 2008

Feelin' Like Caca

The worse part of getting sick is not being able to exercise. However, I should be thankful that i'm able to recover quickly and miss only a week of training. Just thinking about my friend going through cancer and knowing she is not only missing months of training, but she's actually fighting for her life...has put things back to perspective.

So in celebration of life......as of tonight, i'm officially signed up to do the Big Kahuna Triathlon with Team in Training this summer season! I've been talking about it long enough and now i'm committed to doing the damn thing as well as raising $$$ for the cause! 37 more days till the journey starts again!



Wanna join in the fun? Save lives? Help me get socks? Here are the two featured events benefiting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society this summer:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel like caca just reading about what's involved with the Big Kahuna. Good for you for taking it on! Carol