Eight days since my last post and i'm down to 182 lbs. I've been more than careful in watching what to eat. To be honest, it's been a real bore. My days continue with just snacking on almonds three times a day and eating a sandwich for lunch. My sole beverage at work has been H2O. Dinner is when I get something tasty, but not too much of it. Meanwhile i've been doing something active at least four of the seven days in the week. Wednesday night I ran 4 miles in 42:09 on the treadmill. Thursday night I ran outside for 30 minutes on an easy pace.
Well i've decided i'm going to do a marathon this fall whether I get into NYC or not. The last marathon really left a bitter taste. Hopefully the third time is the charm. I think I have a better grasp of what and what not to do. I stress "think".
No comments:
Post a Comment