Date: February 9, 2006
Location: Dublin High School Track
Weather: Clear dark skies, moderate temp.
Run Type: Track Workout
Miles accomplished: 1.5 miles
Time: 15:11
Pace: 10:07
Tonight's track workout was to get a sample of everyone's running form and breathing technique. I must say Team Balance looked pretty good out there. We've got some serious runners on the team. I felt pretty good. Pushing a new pace time is a workout. I started off easy and finished it strong the last 0.5 miles. I'm gonna try to hit negative splits for every run this season. So far, i've been able to finish strong at the last 3 runs. It's a definite good feeling to know you can do better than when you started. Of course I say I want to do negative splits, but let's see how I do when it's the 10-miler (or even the 5-miler this weekend!)
10 years ago
1 comment:
:o) you are doing an awesome job, glad to hear you are feeling better this time around and no aggrevations :o)
Post a Comment